TATA CRUCIBLES CORPORATE GUWAHATI FINALS 2013
1. This kind of tax existed in 18th and 19th century and introduced in 1696 under William 3 because of the fact that people have more number of ventilation in their house and thus tax was levied. What?
Answer- Window Tax.
2. Which English word derived from the adjective ‘To form or gather into a mass or whole’?
3. In the early 1900’s , exactly in 1907 ________ created in Gujrat by the Gandhi family. 2 years agothis was in news for a character Ranchod Gandhi and they used have a specialisation in fountain company. Fill in.
Answer- Vadilal Icecreams.
4. According to the trademark, it is defined as a means of scratch or group around to find, collect and put together. What?
5. Famous car launched by this gigantic corporation means ‘sport of the kings’ that shared it’s name with a famous confectionary brand.
6. Nencn Kona was the first officially allowed commercial from US to USSR. What?
Answer- Pepsi Cola.